money back policy
CONSUMER RIGHTS – CHANGE – RETURN TERMS
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG:27.11.2014/29188) regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
- The shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract. Since our product category is within the scope of evening dresses, returns are not accepted. If only size and color do not match, only size and color change is made.
- The purchased product must be delivered completely and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days. It must be returned to the SELLER as it belongs to.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIMELINE FOR UNDESIRED REASONS:
- If force majeure events occur that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CONTROL THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
DURATION OF THE RIGHT TO CHANGE:
- If the buyer is purchasing a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right to change, the right to change cannot be exercised in the service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- Expenses arising from the use of the right of change belong to the SELLER
- In order to exercise the right of change, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days.
CONDITIONS OF CHANGE:
- The SELLER is obliged to return the goods within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the change notification.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect.
- The products to be exchanged must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with their box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The undergarments of underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire Products that are unsuitable for health and hygiene to be returned if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery to the . Services performed instantly in the environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if the package is opened by the BUYER, is not possible in accordance with the Regulation. is In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
- To return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, evening dresses, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) their packaging must be unopened, untested, intact and unused.
STATE OF DEFAULT AND ITS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- By Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), Halkbank IBAN - TR73 0001 2009 7540 0010 2610 18
SWIFT - TRHBTR2AXXX or Garanti IBAN - TR30 0006 2000 0620 0006 2964 32
SWIFT - TGBATRISXXX from our bank accounts (TL) you can do to anyone.
- With your credit cards on our site, you can benefit from online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.