A wedding is a ceremony held for couples who want to unite their lives. Wedding, one of the most special days in the lives of both men and women, can be held in different areas. Along with street and hall weddings, country weddings are also preferred by many couples. Countryside weddings held in an open area are usually held by surrounding a natural area. The dresses to be worn at a countryside wedding, which is slightly different from other types of weddings, should adapt to nature.
For example; Wearing flat-soled shoes instead of high-heeled shoes is a better option for weddings held in rural areas. However, your choice of clothing also becomes an important issue. You can make your mark on the wedding you will attend with a dress you choose among the countryside wedding dresses designed for this purpose.
The Difference of a Countryside Wedding from a Hall Wedding
There are some differences between a salon wedding and a wedding held in the countryside. These differences can be summarized as follows:
- Countryside weddings are especially ideal for spring and summer months because being indoors can be overwhelming in these seasons. Hall weddings are more suitable for autumn and winter seasons.
- Hall weddings have a flat and uneven floor. Heeled shoes can be preferred for indoor weddings, but it would be a better decision to wear flat shoes for a countryside wedding.
- Unlike hall weddings, countryside weddings consist of a more irregular system spread over a rural area.
- At countryside weddings, guests do not have to look for a suitable place to smoke.
- While hall weddings are held in a closed area within the city, countryside weddings are held in a quiet and open area outside the city.
- Shows such as fireworks, sparklers and fiery shows can be performed at a countryside wedding. It is not possible to perform these shows in hall weddings.
- If the area held for countryside weddings is far enough from the city, the music can continue after 12 at night. However, there is a limit of 12 for indoor weddings.
- While heavy and fancy evening dresses are preferred in hall weddings, flowing countryside wedding dresses are generally worn in countryside weddings.
How to Dress for a Countryside Wedding?
Weddings are very special occasions no matter where they are held. In this regard, whether it is on the beach, in the salon or in the countryside, you should definitely choose an outfit worthy of today's name. You can choose more sumptuous, heavy and extremely flashy evening dresses for hall weddings, but countryside weddings are not suitable for such dresses.
It will be beneficial for you to choose pieces that will make you feel relaxed and comfortable for your wedding reception where you will integrate with nature. For example, trouser and blouse sets, long dresses, skirts made of light fabrics and salopette-style clothing products are ideal for countryside weddings. In addition, you can add a lively atmosphere to your wedding with lace, floral patterned, light-coloured and shabby country wedding clothes.
When attending a wedding in the countryside, you can choose flowing, wide-cut dresses. The gentle wind blowing at least slightly in an open area will make the skirts of your dress flutter and provide a pleasant appearance. Among the dress models for a countryside wedding, you can choose the ones that will make you feel as comfortable as possible and at the same time do not compromise on elegance.
Engagements held in the countryside have become more common recently, as have countryside weddings. If you are going to attend a country engagement, you can find the model that is suitable for you by looking at the pieces that reflect your taste among the dress models for the country engagement.
Countryside Wedding Dresses
Dressing carefully on the special day of the people you love and care about shows the value you give to that person. In this regard, it would be a good idea to choose the dress you will wear at the wedding carefully. The skirts of dresses specially designed for countryside weddings are generally wide-cut. This makes the outfit float and look cuter on you.
Hijab dress models as well as open dress models are offered to your liking. If you are a hijab person, you can look at the pieces that appeal to your eyes among the country wedding hijab dress options. Among these dresses, you can choose the ones with a wide skirt cut, or you can choose narrower cut clothes, considering the possibility of the skirt opening.
Dresses with colors such as green, yellow, blue, pink and red that reflect the colors of nature will offer a more dynamic look. Additionally, you can give a chance to off-the-shoulder and backless evening country wedding dress models. Dresses with lace details are also ideal pieces to wear to achieve both a simple and elegant look.
Floral patterned dress models are also considered indispensable for countryside weddings. Patterns frequently used on dresses, such as daisies, roses and tulips, will make it easier for you to integrate with nature. In addition to monochrome dresses, you can also choose pieces containing more than one color. In addition, you can also make a nice choice among plus size countryside wedding dresses.
Countryside wedding clothes designed for children and young people can have dozens of different models. By easily finding the clothing product that best suits your age, you can buy the outfit that suits you and attend the wedding. There are stylish products not only for children and teenagers but also for adults. You can find many models among countryside wedding mother's clothes.