Return and Exchange Policy
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- Shipping fees, which are the cost of product shipment, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the 14-day legal period. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract. Since our product category is within the scope of evening dresses, returns are not accepted. Only in case of size and color incompatibility, only size and color changes are made.
- The purchased product must be delivered complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- In the event that it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of this situation. Within 14 days, the total price must be returned to the Buyer.
- For orders placed from abroad, shipping and all costs in return and exchange transactions belong to the customer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
PURCHASES MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer must return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days at the SELLER's expense.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED ON TIME DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
- If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The Buyer may request cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one or postponement of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the Buyer cancels the order; If the Buyer has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days after the cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but the bank is likely to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving it; dents, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not receive from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods / service after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / service should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF EXCHANGE:
- If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right to exchange expires, the right to exchange cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service is started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of exchange belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of exchange, written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days.
- The SELLER is obliged to take back the goods within 14 days at the latest from the receipt of the exchange notification.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods for a reason arising from the fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's damages in proportion to the fault.
- The products to be exchanged must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT USE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Underwear bottom parts, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire, products that are not suitable for health and hygiene to be returned if the packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery to the BUYER, products that mix with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, Except for those provided within the scope of the subscription agreement, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, services performed instantly in electronic media or intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, and audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if the packaging is opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return them in accordance with the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal period, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started to be performed with the approval of the consumer in accordance with the Regulation.
- Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, evening dresses, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridges, ribbons, etc.) cannot be returned, only if the product is defective or damaged, only exchange is possible.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that if he/she defaults in the event that he/she makes payment transactions by credit card, he/she will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank and will be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; may request the costs and attorney fees from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER defaults due to the BUYER's debt, the BUYER agrees to pay the damage and loss incurred by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- With your credit cards through our site, you can benefit from online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. For online payments, the amount will be debited from your credit card at the end of your order.